Lost/moved things

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
swithun

Lost/moved things

Post by swithun » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:44 pm

I was well up for a trip to IKEA to swap batteries for candles. But I couldn't find the bag of batteries. Does anyone know what happened to it?

Also, has anyone seen the Forest's walkie talkies? I saw them not long ago, but they weren't where they used to be. If you know anything, please tell someone responsible.

nix

Re: Lost/moved things

Post by nix » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:50 pm

Has anyone seen my drum...?

A Djembe, made of fiberglass, it has an "African Style print" with a "remo fiber skin" it means a lot to me... a lot!

thank you!!!

milk

Post by milk » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:07 pm

swithun wrote:I was well up for a trip to IKEA to swap batteries for candles. But I couldn't find the bag of batteries. Does anyone know what happened to it?
near the right hand side of the freeshop, near the table with the flyers on it. also, very bottom left of the tall shelving, there's more batteries in the largish thin black plastic tub. there was massive battery overspil across the floor last time i cleaned it (couple of days ago).
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 pm

are the CBs gone? we need them!

James

Post by James » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:28 am

last seen in back room of craft room, nestled in the shelves. I'll look when I come in.
we talked last year about buying headsets for them to ...

James

Post by James » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

back room of craft room
on a shelf marked radios
two, base unit, but not the charger plug

lucky

Post by lucky » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:16 pm

Has anyone seen the cuckoo clock? It was generously gifted to us with a huge amount of love, and it's gone. And it was magic. Seriously.

Also, some f**ker snipped my orange nintendo gun off my spider 'art'piece. Has anyone noticed it anywhere? I don't care who took it, but if it can magically find it's way back I would be very happy. I've had it since I was very young, and brought it back from Norn Irn to be part of that spider for a reason.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

Martin

Post by Martin » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:37 pm

Loads of this stuff is probably in the back room of the old office / craft room. Things are stacked thick and deep in there.

lucky

Post by lucky » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:17 pm

The cuckoo clock was on the wall above the enterance in the cafe, not laying about somewhere. Someone will have had to take it off the wall.

The gun, assomeone actually snipped it off my piece.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!