Hard Rock Sunday 31st August

swithun

Hard Rock Sunday 31st August

Post by swithun » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:53 pm

I asked Xabina if anything was happening on Sunday 31st. It seems there isn't. So I propose we rock the license out in style.

Harder starts now.

chris

Re: Hard Rock Sunday 31st August

Post by chris » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 am

better make sure there is some fucking led zeppelin muthafukka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

swithun

Post by swithun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:21 pm

This isn't the London Olympics, Oabvious DJ. Yardbirds yes. The Goldbug variation yes. Led Zep hmm hm hm hm hm hm hm hm hmhmh.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:41 pm

you should get psychedelic on them Swith:
how about non stop:
13th Floor Elevators
Rocky Erikson (solo)
William Burroughs- "Junkies Christmas" (spoken word mixed by the Disposable Heroes of Hip-Hopricy)
Red Krayola
Hawkwind
Arthur Brown
Procol Harum
The Dead kennedys
Pink Fairies
Syd Barret

....you know it makes sense. hand out some tabs of acid, and get Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas projected onto the wall.
I've even got the DVD of "Sympathy for the Devil" the unedited trippy version with strange Forest walkabouts with freaky hippies and gun carrying Black Panthers from New York!
It's like God's vagina!

swithun

Post by swithun » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm

The DVD sounds good. If you could bring it on, it would be great.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:06 pm

coolio. Its a very odd film, I only really like watching the bits with the Stones recording and stuff coz the "mini Stories" of oddness kinda piss me off after a while. i used to have the DVD that the label released and it twas good but then i heard that it had been altered. then one Sunday the Telegraph or Independent gave the film away for free, and oddly it was the original unedited version which until then had been really hard to find!....CASHBACK!!!
It's like God's vagina!