painting

diaci13

painting

Post by diaci13 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:06 am

hello everyone.

I want to paint, I want to paint so very much, anything or everything. I mean, if I choose a small corner somewhere in the toilet downstairs, will the people object to that nonetheless? Is that going to be wrong? I was thinking of possibly painting some elephants or giraffes, or some quotes by different people, artists, possibly some paintings of artists, anything. Is that, would that be so wrong to do?

Diana

simone

Re: painting

Post by simone » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 pm

it would be good if you could put down a proposal that could be looked at. there is going to be a re-vamp downstairs so your enthusiasm is well timed. there are several murals that we want to be kept so don't get out the paintbrushes yet. you can leave your proposal in the total kunst post box and someone will be in contact with you.
cheers
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

diaci13

Post by diaci13 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:33 pm

total kunst post box? Where's that? When would be the repainting? I can come up with certain ideas of my own? And where would it be? Who would give me a space to pain at and where at downstairs?

Diana

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Hello

It's brilliant that you have such enthusiasm for painting stuff in the Forest, I think it would be good to see some pictures or examples of what your paintings look like so the community can judge whether it's somethoing they want to see everyday.

There is space downstairs that i'm sure would be available to use.

I'm currently organising a meeting for people who are interested in exactly this sort of thing- the link to the thread for the meeting is here:

http://www.theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopi ... =82&t=5215

take a look and let me know if you can come along to the meeting to discuss.

Please do put some images in the TK pigeonhole if possible- its just next to the door to the cafe next to the shop.

Or, you can send some images to the TotalKunst em ail address that i won't post here for fear of spammage but will link to thus: http://www.theforest.org.uk/submissions/submissions/

It's at the bottom of the page.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

diaci13

Post by diaci13 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:42 pm

well, I don't really have any images, I mean when I paint I have ideas, as in they come to me while I'm painting, and the painting that I have done in the past has been done on different furninture that's back in U.S.... Just different symbols, meanings, I mean things like elephants or gyraffes (?sp) would work, either way. By the way, I saw the bathrooms dowstairs, and actually they look rather decent now... But anyways, about the meeting, what time would that be? Also, I am working on this poster thing in the upstairs room (with the computers), with different images of women cut out from National Geographics. At the top I want to say 'The face of a woman'. Have not much idea of where to put this, but when It's done, I would like, if possible, to place it, even if for a day, somewhere...

Diana

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:28 pm

um, those national geographics are for CIA nights. Thank you for removing the women from them.

diaci13

Post by diaci13 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:08 am

Ahhhhh!!!! I must say, these post are getting more and more outrageous. Women will be women, and, eh, never mind... :cry:

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:30 am

helping yourself to other peoples stuff is outrageous too
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

simone

Post by simone » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:03 am

does that include quotes from BB?
and considering general mess in action room it does look like materials are up for grabs when they are left lying around
lesson learnt is to tidy up after yourselves
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

swithun

Post by swithun » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:46 am

Ryan, you can get other magazines with pictures of the ladies.

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:45 pm

that was a joke. cut away. there are always more magazines. actually, cia nights prefers "NUTS" and "Hello" if you have any spare copies? anybody?

chris

Post by chris » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:14 pm

actually we want to keep the national geographic for cia nights, they are very good for that,
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm

thats a good point Simone , my main concern is access to the action room is becoming very open , of which the room is not meant to be .
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

diaci13

Post by diaci13 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:30 am

LOOOL

I'm sorry Ryan, or anyone in here, I was also trying to reply in joke, but this seemed to not have worked... Oh well, I'll try to avoid that in the future discussions.

diaci13

Post by diaci13 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:33 am

and Martinmeka (sp?), oh, I'm sorry, ha.... hmmm... see, I thought that it would be ok to do something like that... Ha, hmmmm... Hmmmmm.... hmmmmm... hmmmm. ok. mmmm... hmmmm... hmmm, hmmm (sorry, still thinking here...). Mmmmm... I'm sorry if I got you or anyone offended...

~diana