Web Team Meeting, 24th July, 7pm-, Action Room

milk

Web Team Meeting, 24th July, 7pm-, Action Room

Post by milk » Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Web team meeting to look at the progress of the new Forest website. For those interested in web development (html/css/Drupal), content management systems in general (website software that does nifty things out-of-the-box), online promotion, etc, and that want to get involved in the new site.

I'll do an intro talk on what features it has and use the feedback from this to improve things. I'll also be looking or volunteers to help fill the site with the content from the old one plus new Forest related events and info.

The new site is @ http://theforest.org.uk/drupal5

Feedback and suggestions will be appreciated in this thread. There are a number of wee things I'd like to change, the first being to get the news/blog entries appearing in full on the front page. The theme will be changing and more content is to come.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Re: Web Team Meeting, 24th July, 7pm-, Action Room

Post by milk » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 pm

still happening!
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

neil

Post by neil » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:22 pm

anything come of this?

milk

Post by milk » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:59 am

not from that meeting. i've been on a website hiatus for a bit, dealing with life, but plan to get another meeting booked soon for a "how to" session on using and administrating the site.