recording of performances

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
spark

recording of performances

Post by spark » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:39 pm

I played in the cafe and it was recorded by Shane at the desk. Is there any system set up within the forest for performers to get a copy of their gig?
This is a whole area which is no doubt under discussion, if not, it should be.
There is also the subject of copy and ownership of recordings etc. then there are those who creep around with cameras filming performers then lifting music or parts and making it their own. I know some people who won't play at all due to people recording things. It may be worth addressing this before it gets out of hand.Perhaps a simple system could be set up to make it easier for people to get the recording of THEIR gig.
That is for general discussion, otherwise, could someone pm me shane's email please, I forgot to get it on the evening.
LOVE IS CHANGING EVERYTHING

ChaoticReality

Re: recording of performances

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:27 am

I don't know if you ever got the video of your gig, but I was talking to Shane tonight and he is having problems transferring videos from his camera to the PC, due to a seemingly faulty firewire port.

Hopefully, we'll have access to another camera soon (via a friend of mine), and will be able to transfer all his footage to disc.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...