Balcony intrusers bastards!!!

Front of House, garden etc.
marmot

Balcony intrusers bastards!!!

Post by marmot » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:50 pm

hey, somebody went into my studio, wrote something on the wall and put a snail on my shoes....
why?

nix had problems too...

what can we do there? something on the stairs? laser guns?

bastards.....

Olivier

Re: Balcony intrusers bastards!!!

Post by Olivier » Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:05 pm

get a buncer or put a smelly cheese

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:01 pm

cctv. oops - i mean tranquillity team!

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Some people don't/didn't realise that the red light in the kitchen is triggered when the proximity light goes off in the balcony.

I wondered about it until Ryan told me a week or two ago and now I try and check every time I see it light up.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

marmot

Post by marmot » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:28 am

but the light will come on when somebody goes upstairs... but when i go to my studio what's the difference... who knows who's going upstairs anyway.

is it possible to look the stairs? or do somethin to block the entrance of intruders? always thinking about H.S.... and fire exits...

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 pm

you should tell the kitchen you are coming or going so they don't panic and get used to checking when the light goes off in an anomoly. no real chance for any kind of secure door i don't think. be vigilant. lock the front doors when the shop is closed. turn off lights in loby and stairwell at night, check often that the double doors are closed from the cafe to the lobby. this will help.

simone

Post by simone » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:10 pm

i wondered if something could be put across stairs, like the swing door in the kitchen. no idea if it will make a difference but only thought i had. also there have been a few problems recently with people getting access. i am concerned it is not getting locked properly when people have keys for the hall hire events. i think only events managers should use key and then it is their responsibility to make sure it is then locked.
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

James

Post by James » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:21 pm

ps. just also be aware that it is possible to climb from the hall to the balcony using only one of the high stools lying about the hall. Sure, lets sort out the keys but still do warn artists.