message from pogo/magda

neil

message from pogo/magda

Post by neil » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:33 pm

from pogo:
Hey peeps, who is the current website guru?
We need to change the site admin email to them and not me. I am of course here for you if anything needs doing that is rocket science(my specialty), but as for tending to the day to day site upkeep, it does look like someone is doing a fine job!

below is a request from Magdalena J about the site.

Pogo
............ ......... ......... ......... .......
Creative Director
GIANT SPONGE
from magda:
Hey,

Is there any chance I could open a page for Snip&Sip? It would be mainly to give info about price and times when I'm there (could be cool if I could update it on a weekly basis - if that was possible). It would have a few picks and my number there.

It would be brilliant if it was possible to access it from a photo-banner somewhere on the front page.

Let me know what can be done.

Best,

Magda J.

milk

Re: message from pogo/magda

Post by milk » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:53 am

i'll take this on. neil; what e-mail address is pogo referring to? [edit; the "From" e-mail address in teh admin SMTP setup that turns out to be Gaz'] ? also, could you supply magda's address and i'll get back to her on getting that set up. thanks.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Original mail says :

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.theforest.org.uk from:
Magdalena Jednorowicz <magda_j@wildmail.com>

Mail goes to pogomac@yahoo.com

Must be a mail link or address on the site that still goes to Pogo's address.
I love the bomb.

milk

Post by milk » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:58 am

i think it might have come through http://www.theforest.org.uk/contact/for ... ttee/pogo/ . awaiting a reply from a test msg to confirm. shall check with magda anyway.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku