bright one in the forest

baloo

bright one in the forest

Post by baloo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:09 pm

so on the 13th-15th i is organising an amazing group of folk to come and play with the forest all de way from brighton. Some of them are artists, one of them did the black and white design to the left of the crafty room door (for reference) and i noticed on the bookings that this weekend is almost betwixt the crossings of artists.
I was wondering...if them (them being this:2nd-15th Mar Peter Williams (Stephen) TK6 16th-29th Mar TK7) could shuffle back a day each and give us the gallery for that weekend?
It would be marvellous!!! but maybe we should talk about this so you clear as to what may happen, so you have a chance to be inspired into thinkin..."yes! zis is a vonderfull idea!! " Maybe i should come to a meeting.?
The event is called Bright One in the Forest and will be full of amazing folk doing wonderfull things, it would be a shame if they could only connect with a limited forest......

Whaddaya think eh?!?!

peas and respects.x
blue.x

GO YOU GUYS!!!! :D
up and at it.

martinmckenna

Re: bright one in the forest

Post by martinmckenna » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:26 pm

hi baloo

ultimately its would be up to artist , I feel these are difficult request asking someone to have a shorter show , as they may have put a lot of work into their show then be asked if it can be made shorted may make then feel unwanted . also these are good nights for the closing party .

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

It would be really great to know what the plans for the gallery would be.
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.

simone

Post by simone » Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:59 pm

yes it would be good to have some info but i think it would be a shame to shorten the show before as two weeks i a really short show anyway.
i would be for leaving it as it stands and seeing if they wanted to submit for a show later on for the two week block.
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:44 pm

the artists will be up from brighton for just this weekend, they will be doing live collective stuff through the days and presenting it on the sunday, but i guess i will have to find them otherspace. Perhaps the red room....x
This is meant to explain why they cannot book a block later on....
um....well, sounds like i will use the red room.

As to exactly what they do, i think it is meant to be more doing it as it comes art. There will be a few of them , they have different styles.x
Peace m'hearties.x
up and at it.