NEXT MEETING - 4 APRIL 2PM ACTION ROOM
Tove, Simone, Marine, Alex, Deborah, Isla, Abby, Anna, Mike, Tim, Ilaria, Steven, Gareth, Jamie, Era, Emma
Carried forward action points:
Smells - Alex (nearer time)
Entrance - as above
Food - Ida and kitchen managers
Booze - Jamie (budget will be agreed, Jamie to order and update Emma/Lynne on costs etc)
Forest recordings - Emma to check with Nix
Slushie machine - Graham
Smoke machine - Simone to check with Dai
Tombola - Emma to organise prizes
New Points & Updates:
Date agreed at 23 April. Roxy is booked all day for set up.
Simone confirmed bunting. Nix to confirm on tents etc. Tove joined group. Mike mentioned floating chair. Further updates due next time.
Ilaria has drafted but needs more details to complete before sending. Aims to do by end of week.
Ilaria has made a short list and is in the process of organising bands. Alex will help Ilaria with contact details and organising.
Mike and Gareth will share bar manager responsibility on the night. Gareth to make a rota and list of all bar staff for the event and pass to Alex as Roxy needs this in advance.
We agreed to run event from 4pm to 11pm. From 4pm to 6.30pm will be family friendly with no bar. After 6.30pm kids out and bar open.
Discussed that £10 too much and would exclude some from coming. All agreed £5 good price and we will still make decent return on that. Food will still be free but we could invite donations too for those that can manage. Tim will make a box for food area.
We want a name for the event for invites etc. Agreed that we will put it out to all to come up with ideas on BB.
Marine volunteered to do this.
Not going ahead!
Steven has put out BB post asking for donations of t-shirts, bags, material. Deborah volunteered to help with printing and has ideas for designs. Abby has volunteered to make bags for printing. Steven will also make patches for sale.
Mike will arrange music for in between bands etc.
Family friendly time:
Kids allowed in from 4 to 6.30pm and we will do lots of things for them:
Parachute and other games
Anna and Isla will organise a schedule for this part of the day.
Kids get in free if under 12.
Isla will make games for sale on the day.
Alex to speak to Jane for recipe.
Era confirmed this will be done separate to fundraiser event.
We need people to man the doors, keep people from being noisy etc. Tim volunteered to find people and arrange a rota (1/2 hour shifts)
Abby (or someone else?) volunteered to ask Chandra.
Mike to organise sound checks/engineer for night.
Abby will design and bring storyboard for next meeting
List of what's planned so far:
4pm - 6.30pm
6.30pm to 11pm
Competitions - home brew, cakes, veggies, human livestock
Massage & Bach flower remedies
Forest shop (t-shirts, patches, bags, games)
NEXT MEETING 4 APRIL 2PM ACTION ROOM![/b]