Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:55 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: VA meeting 280809
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:42 pm
Posts: 352
Location: In the place, with everybody...
VA meeting minutes 280509

Floor: week commencing 8th June. Equipment? How are we doing this? Mirja free that week, happy to take some of this on... how much to rent the machine/ may be best to use hand sanders? Simone to ask if there is any money for this. Mirja to investigate prices for pads and varnish.

Mirja: schedules to be finalised at next meeting.

Next festival: Mirja to speak to the French guy, confirm him for next year, other than that next year to be left on the backburner for now

Funding plans: Simone to speak to Stephen regarding possible funding opportunities.

Promoting shows/funding: only in extremis. Martin suggested that we should make an effort to ensure that we get decent images for the month shows. Mirja to look into edinburgh contemporary as a way of promoting shows. Possibly delegate this to an EVS volunteer?

Festival: promo suggestions: the skinny, the list. Mirja to look into this. Schedule now mostly ok and Mike to do backpack proofing by next weds. Titles/any info to mike asap please. Also need to do the festival edition of the Logos.

Curated Group Show: Mike to take this on, do emails. February.

Group show: July, hang on the Monday.

Also maybe change the way we deal with submissions.

I'll take your brain to another dimension...

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group