DRUMS! please?

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
Jane

DRUMS! please?

Post by Jane » Thu May 28, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey all.

There's a night in my bar on Sunday with some of the WTCDTD kids and we need a drumkit for the band. Is there any way I could borrow one from forest for the night? I could bring it back that night or on monday, I would personally and monetarily guarantee its safety and I would be hyper hyper grateful....

Let me know
Jane
xxx
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

nix

Re: DRUMS! please?

Post by nix » Fri May 29, 2009 1:39 am

Hello Jane,
I also hear from Andy that a kit would be useful at his event in the Roxy on Sat.

That might be hard as our drumkits are in a bit of mess at the moment. I heard from Sam tonight that there seems to be only one complete kit in the building.
I will have a good look on Friday afternoon and see if I can fashion another kit.

I will let you ken what the score is .. and I will endeavour to find a solution to your problem.

Cheers.

Jane

Re: DRUMS! please?

Post by Jane » Sun May 31, 2009 11:44 am

was there any resolution on this? we have a different other possible drum source but it is much more far away....
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley