Hello Technical team !
You know that the Forest was closed for 8 days last week. During this period I decided to make look better the stage and all the instruments that we use for the show in the Cafe stage.
So, I cleaned the stage, standed, painted, varnised... Clean the durm kit for 4 hours, the piano for 2 hours...(SO... NO CANDLE ON THE PIANO WITHOUT PROECTION UNDER IT !) and the speakers, sub, bass amp, guitar amp... I worked hard, luckly, Charlotte (ex-evs) and Mike help me with this. Thank you so much it was a good team work !
In the same time, i start to mark all the sound equipment which has to stay on the café with red tape.
BUT... there is some work to finish the scenic space in the café... And for various tasks I need some help ! Your help Guys !
And I have to do these tasks this week because, I wanna to start my work in the hall next week to prepare the Fringe Festival !
My list of tasks (I can do alone)
- paint the wood stage box, the wood corner which is behind the sub
- find the Forest logotype in high quality ! and print it on A1 or A0 and put it on the kick-skin.
- call James Brown to tune the piano (maybe, it will be interesting to do this in the same time for the pianos which are in the hall and the cave ?!)
and some other tasks...
Now, I need some help to finish the new sound area :
- I wanna build 4 shelts in the corner to put all the cables, the mics...
- I wanna to create a box to put the mic stand in the sound area ! Why ?! Like this the stage stays clean all the time ! What do you think ? I kept some wood which wasn't used when we build the kitchen. We have all the tools that we need in the workshop... But, I can't do it alone. I think in one afternoon it will be finish !
So, I propose you Thurday 16th of july ! Tell me !
See you soon !!!