Work Shop Action Day, or two

Front of House, garden etc.
Stephen

Work Shop Action Day, or two

Post by Stephen » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 am

Hi there the festival is looming and so are the piles of wood in the corridor to the workshop.
It would be greatto have this area Cleared which also most probably means sorting out the workshop.
we will be getting some skips soon as the hall and landings need to be cleared of stuff as well.
I think we need a team of 4 to 5 volunteers to help with the workshop so if you are up for this leave a post here.
Hopefully someone will come forward to organise how to organise the workshop and it can start beeing used as a faccility again. This should happen some time in the next two weeks, before the festival.
I hope some people come forward for this, I will be arround to offer my opinions and stuff but don't think i can commit much time.
Okay so see you soon

neil

Re: Work Shop Action Day, or two

Post by neil » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 am

If we're going to keep some of that wood, more junk will need to be removed from the workshop. I'm hoping to get rid of the slushie machine at some point. Jane has agreed to take it off our hands.

Nix came up with a good plan for the workshop:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6506&hilit=workshop

Maybe this is a good EVS role for someone with the right experience of power tools etc?