photos on the site

neil

photos on the site

Post by neil » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 pm

Would be good to get the mishmash going again. The idea of this is to have a gallery with a relatively small amount (maybe 50) of photos which are all completely different, completely crazy, and covering the full range of forest's existence and activities. This might be a good way to start off the photos section of the site.

We had a mishmash. It got a little bigger than it probably should have, but the original would be a good starting place for the new mishmash as it contains some great classic photos from olden times. If anyone knows where those files are, let's get them ready for inclusion in the new site.

As for general photos on the site, we need to figure out how to manage them. A free for all is no good: the site will be overloaded with too many crappy images, and it may be a security hazard as well. We need someone who will manage the photos to ensure there is a good selection of high quality photos on there. Anyone can upload their crappy pictures to facebook, but we should avoid wasting our server space on stuff that isn't worth looking at.

chris

Re: photos on the site

Post by chris » Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:15 am

i have a new mish mash kicking about/// if required...
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

neil

Post by neil » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes, required. Kick it my way, will you?

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 pm

sure neilly! sup yo beev##!!!
#
i in berlin right now but i send it ur waz when i bakx in about time for test run xxx
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.