we decided at the Action WG meet to set a date for clearing out all the unclaimed items loitering in the space.
if you or a working group, workshop, etc, you are involved in has left anything in the Action Room, your deadline to collect it is the afternoon of Sunday the 27th. you have been forewarned!
if you or a working group, workshop, etc, you are involved in uses the Action Room, please come along on the afternoon of Sunday the 27th or before to help us move things, clean surfaces, etc, thanks!
if items have not been claimed, they will be communalised, free shopped or thrown out. there will be space for workshop items such as Forest Publishing, Dorkbot, etc. we will try and work out what should be kept, but if you're concerned something might get shifted, please communicate with myself, or come in and move it to a sensible location in the room and then tell me about it.
questionable and other items
* the old toaster. is it fixable-broken or broken-broken? if the former, is anyone doing anything about it? if the latter, why was it deposited in the action room?
* the photocopier toner boxes. are we required to keep these to send them back in or not? if we are, it seems there are way more in the Action Room than needed for that.
* the old printer - nix has said he will move this to his space at some point soon.
* the fabric under where the mirror was. this has been here for a few months now. any idea of who it belongs to?
* the slide projectors - related to chris?
* misc Forest Fringe items - is anyone going to come for these? or are they ours now?
* data projector - chris noted it was broken but that it was fixable? anyone know about this?
* the boxes of newspapers and magazines - i'm assuming these are forest publication resources - are they still required? would be handy for arts, although do we need all of them?
* the lightbox - is this actively used?
* the TVs - the COME collectives? there were many more unil we poked them into action a couple of weeks after they said they'd move them, but there are still a number lying around.
* the shallow green box with tins of food, etc, in it
* et al
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku