the ego has landed

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
spark

the ego has landed

Post by spark » Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:37 am

So Asazi is back stinking out the forest with his drunken obnoxious ego? And Shane his lapdog. Neither minded contributing to partly destroying my night on tues, preventing me from setting up by hogging the stage like drunken schoolboys. Are you guys sure you are not getting enough exposure? Because that was one of my few pertformances during the festival which I did the other night, or tried to. You need to have a word with yourselves, both of you, you certainly want to keep out of my fucking face, both of you. Grow up. Nose shapes will now be exposed.
And what of Blu, choosing to DJ while keeping live performers off the stage when the drama group should be performing? It is time for change, the drama group is not working and I am now calling for change. No one wants to get involved, it is time tio ask why. Is it bacuause certain people use drama group performing time to wank off their DJ ego? Fuck the fucking lot of you cunts, you are supposed to be building people, not destroying them, anyway, congratulations, and lets see wht comes to you selfish cunts. Money money money.
LOVE IS CHANGING EVERYTHING

burningdog

Re: the ego has landed

Post by burningdog » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Dear Spark,
Your coarse language, indiscriminately belligerent manner, and inability to construct a meaningful sentence render the critical content of your post redundant and should not be dignified with a reply. Nevertheless, as I am a close friend of both Asazi and Shane, I cannot help but be offended into responding.
Not being a particularly regular visitor to the Forest, I can not pretend to understand the workings (or not) of the drama group, or indeed any other events you may be alluding to. However, I know enough to understand that the Forest is a community arts centre founded on principles of creative freedom and mutual respect.
Neither of these principles are apparent in your crass, unhelpful remarks.
Do you realise that a person enjoying the company of another does not mean that one is the "lapdog" of the other, but simply that they are friends? It doesn't seem like it.
Do you realise that the phrases "fuck the fucking lot of you cunts" and "you are supposed to be building people, not destroying them" can not exist coherently in one sentence? Clearly not.
Do you appreciate the fact that composing an illiterate diatribe against other people's so-called "egos" says more about your own ego than it does about theirs? Sadly not.
Read your own signature - "love is changing everything" - and try to understand what someone might mean by that.
Yours with indiscriminate love, and respect,
Burning Dog

milk

Post by milk » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:36 pm

please alan, flamewars and personality attacks are NOT welcome on the BB.

would you speak to those involved like this in real life? i'd hope not. fighting fire with fire is a bad and wrong idea.

if you have any issues with performers, you should either speak to them directly or to the kitchen/night manager at the time as they have ultimate control over the café space during their shift.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

um....who is that? um..i don dj, i just play tunes off my laptop when theres no-one leftt to read out poetry or show a film or sing a song. I welcome anyone on stage but kinda only if they come to the group and work as a group. Quite often the members of the group do not want to perform on stage and enjoy a more personal journey discussing and sharing and playing theatre games in the workshop. i kept the every month event happening to keep that space for those that want it or feel ready, it waxes and wanes, like anything that is free and volluntary. gosh.
my gran used to say you have to have it to see it, so use what you see as a reflection of what you have got...emotions give no indication of what is really there, they simply show us how we feel about what is there, i think.... so take it slower when venting off.

what an interesting grudge.
Would you like to fight me? i could let u win..? :)
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:05 am

money money money is not what comes to us either...!!! if only!!!
up and at it.

dan

Post by dan » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Don't worry Blu and all else mentioned in this post, it's just total bullshit.
Disregard.

Although I am curious what this means
Nose shapes will now be exposed
?
D x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:09 pm

maybe he knows i have a wonky nostril......x
up and at it.