taking a break

martinmckenna

taking a break

Post by martinmckenna » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:08 pm

yo

i feel after the year it would be a good time to take a break from the gallery . ive involved for over 2 years in the day to day running of it without a holiday from it . I did this last year but it didnt last too long . this time it will .

So from December on, i wont be coming to meeting until the summer . ill still keep reading the bb and so on and i will still be involved in the map project .

In my time away i will have time to work on personal projects related to the map project and get a bit of perspective on the gallery .After a long time you tend to get settled and lose that edge . The gallery needs energy . i think we have already begun to change the way it works . and i need to do a bit of research outside of it without the worries of running it .

i will also do the posters for promo if you wish or any design related jobs you have .

have fun!

martin
Heaven is a disaster

Lambchop , The Saturday option .

amelia

Re: taking a break

Post by amelia » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 pm

I've enjoyed & appreciated your contribution Martin!

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 am

MM artwork rules!
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

nix

Post by nix » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:28 pm

rest well.

and soon back!

good work on the walkman security, by the way!

Susana

Post by Susana » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:13 pm

Thanks for having looked after the gallery. I personally have been enjoying it better over time :wink:
Susanita, la amiga tonta de Mafalda

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:11 pm

yo
at the last meeting we discussed that i have time to look after the tk email for a while. if this is still to go ahead, let me know when you have it sorted to your satisfaction, and i will begin looking after it.

Stephen
First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is.