Thanks so much to the people who showed up today. we got a lot done.
but there is still more to do!
Paint Action Days - Action List. for 14th March 10th - onwards...
* the Green gloss out front. - use: "365 undercoat, primer" and then "365 wintergreen" topcoat.
* the BrickRed masonry out front.... there are still areas that have not been prepared/cleaned ... Do this first thing .. there is still some work to do with the "Rotary Wire Brush", smoothing the surface, especially on the wall facing the street to the left of the church door. use: masonry paint.
* Graffiti throughout the building - use: "B.I.N Stain Stop" and then emulsion. particularly on the wall by the door to the freezer
* Graffiti in toilet cubicles. use: white spirit to clean off the marks as best you can, then Aluminum, paint.
* The church Doors. - use: "365 undercoat, primer" and then "365 wintergreen" topcoat.
we will have a lifted face soon! Chin up!