Annuale blurb

JoJo

Annuale blurb

Post by JoJo » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:15 pm

:shock:

hi dudes,

here is what ive got for the Annuale website, catalouge/ mail out thingy.
there wasnt much room for stuff, 50 words.
hope its okay.

jojo x

Total Kunst exists within the Forest Café, a volunteer run arts, music and events space.
The gallery aims to promote local and emerging artist and to foster international cultural links as past of the wider goals of the Forest.
The gallery is curated by Edinburgh based artists Jo Richardson and Alice Myers, with guest curators this Annuale, Ben Newall, Marcin Guzik and Kasia Wroblewski.

beev

Re: Annuale blurb

Post by beev » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:01 pm

Total Kunst exists within the Forest Café, a volunteer-run arts, music and events space.
The gallery aims to promote local and emerging artists and to foster international cultural links as part of the wider goals of the Forest.
The gallery is curated by Edinburgh-based artists Jo Richardson and Alice Myers, with guest curators this Annuale, Ben Newall, Marcin Guzik and Kasia Wroblewski.
I fixed a couple of typos...

artist/artists
past/part

TheCross

Post by TheCross » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Should it say: Total Kunst exists as part of the Forest Café, a volunteer-run arts, music and events space.

tim

beev

Post by beev » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:56 pm

Way I see it, Forest is the cafe/venue/gallery space etc, and Kunst is the arts collective that sometimes (but not exclusively) operates within the Forest.

So I'd say Jo's statement is more accurate, but neither is completely correct.