● List of Forest coordinators

milk

● List of Forest coordinators

Post by milk » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:56 am

Here is a list of people who are public coordinators/bottom-liners for the different aspects of the Forest.

If something has changed, please edit it and attach it to a reply post while saying what you've edited, thanks.

It is recommended you try using the free and open source software Open Office to access the file.
Forest Coordinators.ods
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

milk

Re: List of Forest coordinators

Post by milk » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 am

(to tove and hannah - there have only been formatting changes in the above since i sent the last copy to you two. has anything else changed? thanks)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

Hannah

Re: ● List of Forest coordinators

Post by Hannah » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Yes, I made two changes:
New Workshop coordinator is Fanny, new Freeshop coordinator is Gareth. Should I write it in here or edit the document and upload the updated version next time?

milk

Post by milk » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:42 pm

no worries, i've edited the document and attached the new version below. the document only contains public information now so it's probably easiest to keep it stored on a public BB thread.

for the workshops@ e-mail, there's an inbox which i'm assuming gio has passed on the login details for. there's also a forwarder setup so that gio send a copy to her own inbox - has gio finished with workshops completely or still helping out? thanks.
Forest Coordinators.ods
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

milk

Post by milk » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:55 pm

ah, confusion. workshop and workshop. tool workshop != workshops.

so gio is still doing workshops

and fanny is doing the tool workshop

i'll sort the document when i'm home at some point

Hannah

Post by Hannah » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:14 pm

I just updated our list of coordinators a bit.

In charge of the wood workshop is now Rachel, Jude coordinates the Bunker, Grant the Cave, Lucia deals with the darkroom and I'm doing the freeshop again.

milk

Post by milk » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:26 am

who might be the new Volunteer Coordinator now Hannah has finished her duties? would it be possible to get this list updated? thanks!

nix

Post by nix » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 am

Updated version here:
Forest Coordinators July 2010b.ods
Last edited by milk on Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: I've updated a few more names and reuploaded. -milk

gaia

Post by gaia » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Updated version!