Membership

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
cloe

Membership

Post by cloe » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Hello!
I would like to be involved in the darkroom & photography group and was wondering if the Tuesday meetings are still on.
I would like to do some developing work as soon as possible and any info/advice/comment etc would be much appreciated!
Thanks
Best,
Cloe

Stephen

Re: Membership

Post by Stephen » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:01 pm

hey there, sorry but the dark room is out of action at the moment as the person who was organising this is away. Hopefully post festival, September, things will be back up and running.
Sorry again

Martin

Post by Martin » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:21 am

Hey,

Actually someone did volunteer to take over while Lucea is away - can't remember the chap's name now but email darkroom@theforest.org.uk and your email should get to them.

Martin

cloe

Post by cloe » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks very much guys!
I will try to send an e mail as well and see if there is anybody around that wants
to do some work in the darkroom. I will post any news in case somebody is interested.
Cheers
Cloe

chris

Post by chris » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 am

Please bare in mind that the darkroom is currently closed, until suitable ventilation has been installed.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

cloe

Post by cloe » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 pm

hmm it doesn t sound too tempting eventhough I m straining at the leash to found myself in the bleary, smelly, mystical darkroom..
It seems that it will take some time for all these and I guess I have to find alternatives.
~~~~~~~~
Just wondering if there are any people around in the mood of taking any steps to organise something.
I am well up for that once I could actually meet any folks and become a member as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~