Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

chombee

Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

Postby chombee » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 pm

All broken or disused computers in the action room are going to the dump tomorrow. If you want to salvage anything, come in and take it home with you tonight.
0 x
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Jane

Re: Action Room computer clearout TOMORROW

Postby Jane » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 pm

byeeeee!!!!
0 x
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

ChaoticReality

Postby ChaoticReality » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

ARGH. Me and Milk started testing and salvaging the useful bits. There's some good stuff in there (AMD Quad Core, etc) and lots of bits that can be used for repair.

I will be in first thing in the morning, as it's a bit late now, to finish of testing stuff.Please don't chuck anything :(
0 x
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

dan

Postby dan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 am

is that stuff really directly useful to us in the Forest computational hellzone though?
0 x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

ChaoticReality

Postby ChaoticReality » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:22 am

Yes.

I overslept so am on my way in now. Please tell me that there's still something left...
0 x
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

chombee

Postby chombee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:47 am

I stayed up really late last night programming and then slept in. You're lucky. The stuff is going this afternoon though.
0 x
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Return to “Website/Online”