Rainbow Gathering Autumn Equinox Full Moon Celebration!

nix

Rainbow Gathering Autumn Equinox Full Moon Celebration!

Post by nix » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Scotland Rainbow Gathering
Autumn Equinox Full Moon Celebration!
WEDNESDAY 22nd SEPT.

MAGIC! MUSIC! RITUAL! SWEAT-LODGE! COMMUNAL FOOD! JOY! LIGHT! LOVE!

Right then Forest folk.. lets get to the woods!

If you are coming, I strongly suggest you come in the daylight hours, as at night it can be hard to find (ask Donald).

Directions to this riverside location are as follows:
From the centre of RoslIn (located off the A701),take Manse road, it is one of the 4 roads off the main village crossroads and has The Original Hotel on the corner. Follow the road to the end which turns into a path passing both sets of No Entry signs. Follow the path past the Roslin Battle memorial on your left. Soon you come to a sort of crossing, keep straight then immediately the path forks with both forks going straight. Take the right fork, in about 300m you will see your fist Rainbow Ribbon on your right. Take the very short path onto the parallel path and go left. Soon you come to a signpost with one pointing to the right "Roslin via Riverbank". Take this. Follow this path all the way down to the bottom (quite a way down many steps). You will be near the river. Go left at the end of the path into the wood and up a steep we hill, and follow it around. In a few 100m you will find us! Welcome home!

Please Bring: Love, light, tolerance, creativity, friends, family, children.
Practical essentials: Cup, bowl, spoon, adequate bedding, warm and waterproof clothing.
To share: musical instruments (please!), donations, healthy snacks, books, games and creative materials for sharing and making.

Please do NOT bring: Alcohol, drugs, meat products, pets, parasites, electrical machines, amplified music. Please minimise one-way plastic or glass packaging.

SEE YOUS THERE! YEAH!

there is a Facebook Page

Amandine

Re: Rainbow Gathering Autumn Equinox Full Moon Celebration!

Post by Amandine » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm going ! That is, if I can find a tent by then, and find my way to the place on wednesday. :lol:

brittonie

Post by brittonie » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Hi,

My friend Lara and I are thinking of going- if you dont have a tent you can prolly squeeze in with us. We don't exactly know how to get there yet but up fro the adventure.

mirka

Post by mirka » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:38 pm

hey! i know how to walk there. i will b going there on wed. if u r not coming earlier, we can come together.

Amandine

Post by Amandine » Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:12 am

Hi !

What time are you both going ? I have work on wednesday but hopefully I'll be free from mid-afternoon so I can go to Rosslyn before sunset...

Apparently no problem for the tent because they have a communal dome. If a problem arrises on this chapter : adventuuuuure ! :lol: