jobbies

Front of House, garden etc.
scoutwinter

jobbies

Post by scoutwinter » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

so, after spending 5 hours cleaning up in the basement again today, I have this to say:

If the darkroom is flooded, it's probably the trap on the street, call Scottish Water to get it fixed.

BUT...... if the watery goodness is coming out of the trap under the new toilets (1st stall) then it's probably our problem (as it was today) and call Ken or Chris ASAP to sort it out. it was mega gross today, Ken came & helped out and then the lovely scottish water guy fiddled his report & helped us even though he wasn't supposed to.

Would anyone please like to make some signs about not sticking bad stuff down the toilets? as humorous as you like, maybe describe the look on my face after 5 hours of cleaning up poo...

nix

Re: jobbies

Post by nix » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:03 pm

My thoughts are with you, dear Scoutt, that realy is a shit job ....

gaia

Post by gaia » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:13 pm

I'll do a sign tomorrow. Just for the ladies toilet, yeah?

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:38 am

make signs for both, as people use both. also, fellas aren't unknown for sticking stuff down the toilet that shouldn't be there.
i can help with an detailed & expressive description of how disgusting it was, if you like...

gaia

Post by gaia » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:26 pm

i can help with an detailed & expressive description of how disgusting it was, if you like...
That would be most useful!