Badge making machine

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
gaia

Badge making machine

Post by gaia » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Does anybody have access to a badge making machine? Yes? Can you lend it to the Forest (well, to me. I'll take care of it, promise) so we can make merchandise for the fundraising campaign relaunch on the 3rd of March?
x

boletes

Re: Badge making machine

Post by boletes » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:19 am

I don't have a machine but I got badges made reccently here: http://www.badgeplanet.co.uk/index.asp - bluk orders, 100 for £30. 20p profit on each badge is not bad and they're alot better quality than the things ive seen come out of those badge making machines :)

laura

Post by laura » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:39 pm

I use www.mybadges.co.uk for our badges at the shop.

Having done a review of merchandising and suppliers recently and giving consideration to the cost to do it in-house, they appeared to be the best value for money and comparable when considering the costs of purchasing all the badge bits separately (including P&P).

The quality of the badges is good and the saving in terms of time (badges can be a bitch to produce in bulk) is quite considerable.
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless

gaia

Post by gaia » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Thank you both! Ordering them does sound like a good idea, it's much less of a hassle. The second website looks cheaper at a first glance.