hole spacing and tables

Front of House, garden etc.
alba

hole spacing and tables

Post by alba » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Forest!

I need help to hang a notice at the bar and another on the street, up the door you can enter the barber. I like to hang posters of the bar on Monday as the day cleaning and volunteers working in the kitchen, so we can hang it without bothering too much about the kitchen. Information boards on the Forest live, you can buy items in the salon, it helps the forest... My problem is I need to make a hole on the wall and I not have much experience in this. Do any of you can give me a hand? On Monday 21th at 10am please.... :)

Another thing about the tables in the bar. Some of them are beautiful because they are painted and have a fantastic picture. The idea is to make every table something similar. Anyone interested in painting, drawing or decorating a table can do so on the day of action will be the 22th Tuesday.

gaia

Re: hole spacing and tables

Post by gaia » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:54 pm

At what time is the table action day? :D

alba

Post by alba » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

I think it would be best in the morning because there are fewer customers in the bar and we have more empty tables. At 10:30 am it would be great!

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 pm

it'd probably be best to take one or two of the tables down to the bunker or workshop. that way they will be able to dry properly, and no-one will mess them up, and you'll have plenty of space to work in.

s

nix

Post by nix » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:01 am

alba wrote:Do any of you can give me a hand? On Monday 21th at 10am please.... :)
Yes. I can help you on Monday. but I will have to leave at 11.

alba

Post by alba » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm

You're right Scout, I think you better take gaps of the tables to bunker, thanks for the advice! I also wanted to ask you, I saw that on Monday morning you will be the kitchen manager, Nix and I can hang posters, please? I think it will be very little time ...

Nix, thank you very much! See you Monday at 11 whether to Scout is not a problme!

Alba

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 pm

monday is good.
s

alba

Post by alba » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi Forest!

Given the success that has work in the morning (happens to me I can hardly get out of bed ... ), I will change the day and time of action to paint the tables. Scout's idea to paint the tables in the bunker is fine, and this allows us to paint the tables at other times, for example in the evenings. This may cause more than a day to action painting, as we can't take up the bunker every table in need of paint the same day... I think it's better if we make the day of action on 23th Wednesday, at 17.30. What do you think those who are interested?Indeed! Anyone interested? :?:

Thank you very much!

Alba

AnneSof

Post by AnneSof » Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Boo wooo I'm working from 6pm that day :(

Last year we took the tables upstairs in the hall so several people could work on a table at the same time + plenty of space, if the hall's free it could be a good idea?

ken

Post by ken » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:02 pm

sounds like a good use of our newly cleared (?) balconies.
consistency is the hobgoblin of small minds

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Hi!
Is the action day happening today? I would be happy to make a table, but I just will be back tomorrow (24th).... So let me know if there is still free table, I would be happy to make one in the next few days.
xx Kata

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 pm

be sure to use MANY layers of varnish. the ones that still look good are the ones with about 5 coats of varnish.