Action Room cleaning

Front of House, garden etc.
Paulinka

Action Room cleaning

Post by Paulinka » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:38 am

on monday I paid the AR a short visit to get a typewriter for the Patchwork Press session. Unfortunately, there was no way I could get to the conents of the metal shelves. The tables are squeezed in one place, a pool table(or rather its remainings) blocking the way even more. The whole room is full of different shit, like water bottles, cans, plates, cups, scrap paper etc. Is there a plan to tidy it during the next couple of days? I'm also worried about the Old Hat Books materials as they reside temporarily there but can be easily mixed with the junk which would mean losing valuable zines. I really want to clean up the room or be of any help with that, so that it's usable asap. anyone?

HGiles

Re: Action Room cleaning

Post by HGiles » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks for bringing this up. There's been a lot of rumbling about giving it a major spring clean, but no definite plans as far as I know. Shall we make a date for an action day to overhaul it?

chris

Post by chris » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:09 am

Yes. Monday 28th is the plan.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:58 pm

coool! I'll be back for then. Let me know when on the 28th exactly and I'm happy to give you a hand Paulinka! :)
xx Kata

simone

Post by simone » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:33 pm

there are two filing cabinets in the corner, one for TK and one for Fo-op. they are both labelled and used so please don't tidy them away!
I saw two shooting stars last night, i wished on them, but they were only satellites.
is it wrong to wish on space hardware?
(Billy Bragg)

Catalina

Post by Catalina » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm

WOW! Congratulations Margarida (and anyone else who might have helped out), I can't remember the last time I've seen the Action Room as neat and tidy as I just have! You have my permission to physically, temporarily or permanently, damage anyone who messes it up again.

C xx
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

Margarida

Post by Margarida » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Ahaha thank you!
You can also congratulate Paulina, she was a great help ^^
I think that considering the effort everyone is doing today, by the end of the day the Forest is going to be brilliant :D

Oh, and yes. If I see anyone messing up the Action Room they shall definitely suffer... :twisted:
only when the clock stops does time come to life