DON'T fill out your census form online!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
stuart

DON'T fill out your census form online!

Post by stuart » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:44 am

Help to reduce the profit made my scummy defence company Lockheed Martin, who won the civil contract to process the data, by sending it in the post and making things as difficult as possible for them.

Info on how to do that here-

http://www.peacenewslog.info/2011/03/ho ... g-version/

If that site is happens to be down, you can read it here on the google cache version-

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... ogle.co.uk

Keni

Re: DON'T fill out your census form online!

Post by Keni » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Alternatively, just don't fill it out at all. After all, they have all this info on you anyway.

I'm still waiting for my prosecution from 10 years ago. Supposedly my crime means I can't join the British Army, which of course was my lifelong dream.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

keni, you rebel.

stuart

Post by stuart » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Respect to Keni for that. That trumps my getting away with not paying the poll tax while I was a student, but only only on the strength that so didn't millions of other people..

I still have a few anti war stickers from the Iraq war protests in 2003 if anyone would like one to stick over the bar code on the envelope. Email me if you want one, they have been sitting in my parents loft for years and if there is ever a time to stick them on something it's now. I think I've got about 6 maybe half a dozen left.

I could pop them in an envelope addressed to somewhere if a load of people want them and I still can't find the motivation to come down to the forest.

Actually edit no there is no time for that. I might be down the wee red bar tomorrow, I might not.

boletes

Post by boletes » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Isnt it like £1000 fine if you dont fill it in?

stuart

Post by stuart » Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Yes but the point of this is not to not fill it in, it is to cause as much of a headache for Lockhead Martin as possible, because they are a bunch of cu.... and hopefully cost them money.

I have no problem with doing a census, it is useful information to have. The problem I have with is the people who process this information and then keep it, ie. the government.

I filled mine it an sent it off today, crumpled it as much as I could so they can't process it through their machine, and marked the bar code on each page so it has to be filled in manually. I did it with a felt pen and it came through the back so my plan to make it look like I hadn't done this was foiled, but the effect will still be the same. Anti-war sticker had to be secured with sellotape, but it is still there on the envelope, not that the member of staff who processes my form will care I suppose... I fulfilled my obligation to volunteer my stats, so I did my bit in line with the law.

I just wanted to pass on the head's up to as many people who might be interested in participating in this.

Mission accomplished.

Roger and out.