Room in Big House w Garden/Garage available mid-April!

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
mina vacant

Room in Big House w Garden/Garage available mid-April!

Post by mina vacant » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Hey Folks!

I'm moving cos my life is a chaotic mess and I've got itchy feet. But my house is AWESOME and my housemates are the AWESOME-EST!

Would be living with 5 other folk (they're not 'Foresters', but they're 'our people')... Like to do things communally. Mostly Veggie. There's a large garden where we're growing stuff... and a garage with workshop/plenty tools... and lots of bike space.

It's in Liberton. The bus stop is right outside the house! (It's only 15-20 minutes into the centre of town by bus or bike... It takes me that long to get door to door to Forest... 10-15min walk to King's Buildings... and a 10 minute walk to the beautiful Braid Hills and Blackford Hill!) The bedroom has a great view of Arthurs' Seat.

Rent is £220/month + CT + bills (£300 deposit)

PM me for more info, if you're interested, etc... And please help spread the word!

We'd like to find someone from 16th April, but as soon as possible after that would be fine:)
If you truly love film, I think the healthiest thing to do is not read books on the subject. I prefer the glossy film magazines with their big colour photos and gossip columns, or the National Enquirer. Such vulgarity is healthy and safe. ~ Werner Herzog

mina vacant

Re: Room in Big House w Garden/Garage available mid-April!

Post by mina vacant » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Double room. Innit.
If you truly love film, I think the healthiest thing to do is not read books on the subject. I prefer the glossy film magazines with their big colour photos and gossip columns, or the National Enquirer. Such vulgarity is healthy and safe. ~ Werner Herzog