Forest BB

The digital grapevine of The Forest.
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: cRRRRRRazy night shift
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:20 am 

Well, that was insane. Brilliant but insane.

I need an award acceptance speech on this one:
*ahem*
Thank you Kata for being an awesome organized NM, thank you Bridget for staying longer folding the refried beans of happiness with the salsa-beans-rice mix of joy in some splendorous burritos while they flew off with their tiny bready wings from your hands directly to the microwave, to John who literally spent 4 hours washing dishes - it was out of control, I'm afraid we might have a plate & cups pest in our trays. Thank you to our lovely costumers who bought every single delicious item we had to sell in the kitchen (yeah, sorry Lucy - no food left for tomorrow).
Thank you Mexico for the nachos and thank you Italy for mozzarella.
Thank you to the two band guys who helped us out with the ever-growing greasy babylonian pyramid of fancy salad, burritos, falafel, humus empty-but-you-were-full-10-minutes-ago! plastic boxes, thank you to the bands tonight (fast drums fast guitars fast lyrics to keep up the serving rhythm, amazing!) and thank you to the enthusiastic journalist who approached us asking for our PR contact because he really want to help us out with the Save the Forest campaign (yes! - hope Harry gets an email anytime soon, he seemed really really interested in being active in the campaign). Above all, thank you to people who called during mental serving-food-for-2-hours-non-stop hour asking if they could book a table at the Forest. That just made my night.
Oh, and thank you Ed for the awesome gig upstairs! And for taking pictures of the madness while the salsa and cheese delicately crossed the red-lighted skies of the forest factory of tastiness.

Oh, Forest good times.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:35 pm 

Sweeet!!

I have so often felt the same way after a night shift at the forest. This is what made the place so amazingly brilliant for me. You can forget all the stupid meetings and organisational stuff. Nothing beats being in the midst of a great night when everybody comes together to create the best atmosphere in the world!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:18 pm 

rully nice!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:19 pm 

Woohoo! <o/