Documentary

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
farrandom

Documentary

Post by farrandom » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 pm

Hey,

it's Ferran. As I said at the meeting today, I am keen to shoot a modest documentary in The Forest. It aims to be about The Forest, about you who work there and about any other people who goes there, about my experiences in The Forest. A documentary about The Forest in Edimburgh, The Forest healing, The Forest connecting, oxigenating and succesfully fulfilling some important citizens needs. A read about a cultural association, its advantadges, benefits, problems and limitations.

I exactly don't know how everything is going to work out, the quality of it or even if I will be able to finish it. However, I am trying. I am gathering information, collecting ideas, grasping anything that touch me.

So I'll be sometimes messing arround:) I hope you don't mind! On one hand I thought about some planned shooting: ask to eventually do some interviews, shoot workshops, etc. By the other hand I might shoot improvising a bit, capturing the essence of any moment, asking if necessary first to anybody involved on it.

I am open to listen to any of your ideas and collaborations.

If you are not agree with something just let me know.

Thanks and see you soon!

Ferran

boletes

Re: Documentary

Post by boletes » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Ooo cool!! :) Maybe interview people involved with seperate projects like publications, records, the hair salon etc all the little branches that make the forest so awesome :)

farrandom

Re: Documentary

Post by farrandom » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Thanks!

Ferran