Helped Needed for the Move

Front of House, garden etc.
Keni

Helped Needed for the Move

Post by Keni » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 pm

We need your help on Monday & Tuesday. We are reluctlantly and temporarily leaving Bristo Place so have to remove EVERYTHING. If you have some spare time please come along to help load vans, pack boxes and carry all our equipment.

There will of course be music and daftness throughout the day. We will also reward you with damn fine food and coffee. Please let us know if you can come and help out.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Jimmy Bastard

Re: Helped Needed for the Move

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:51 pm

I can help haul ass.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Margarida

Post by Margarida » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 am

I'll be there, if clearing out our own flat doesn't take too long ;)
only when the clock stops does time come to life

Catalina

Post by Catalina » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:09 pm

there's also a lot of mail in the office pigeonholes that we might have to get rid of if the people don't claim it so if you do own a pigeonhole, it might be worth having a look through it.
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

Keni

Post by Keni » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Likewise with the vollie cupboard. I had meant to clear it out this week so we had an empty place for folk to store their stuff on Monday & Tuesday. Please, if you have anything in the cupboard, get it out ASAP. Ta
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

Lien

Post by Lien » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Caunt me in

Lien

Alasdair K

Post by Alasdair K » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:19 am

I have to sort my own flat for an inspection (!), but will be in Monday evening and all of Tuesday.

Please don't move the big old Marshall (just the big one with two speakers, not the small ones with one) or Peavey amps, I've been lending them and will pick them up Monday evening.

Also, what's happening with all the freeshop stuff?
Where's the drumkit gone?

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:19 am

I think I still have stuff in an office pigeonhole... Sorry. I think it can just be recycled, but maybe take a look through it first to make sure there's no EVS or other Forest-related stuff in there.

stuart

Post by stuart » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:01 am

Just got back from Dumfrogles, drinking beer and staying up late. Had to go home and fix computer for mum. Vista + Mum = three days of WTF eh? I needed to get away from the endless crime dramas and come home and drink beer and listen to music.

If I feel up for lifting heavy things tomorrow I'll come along, if not then I have a hangover/sleepover and imma stay in bed all day.

Need sleep +/or more notice.

If anyone finds my pixies t-shirt and keeps it, don't ever wear it because I'll know it's mine.

Prost

Have you found another place yet? Maybe you can let me loose on one of your soup pots one day, let me tell you I'm quite the soup man these days aherm owing to my current living arrangements, ie. no fucker about to annoy me, just me and my music and my soup!

Oh yes I've got the old soup sussed now. I will come and make it one day for free, and everyone who comes there can have some for free, because I believe in giving as much as I do in taking.

stuart

Post by stuart » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:01 am

I can maybe come in the final day if you really need help. Tomorrow(today) is not likely. I don't know when you need to be out. I guess all the heavy shit will be out by then though anyway. If you are stuck tomorrow and need help the next day maybe. Look me up. I'm on a different moby nummer now, but you know where to find me on teh interents.