meeting - winter menu, etc.

Shannon

meeting - winter menu, etc.

Post by Shannon » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:46 pm

We have a baked potato machine and a winter menu to discuss! And probably a bunch of boring health & safety...

Does Wednesday December 13th, 7pm work? If not, propose another date, please.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:51 pm

bump, bump - what do people think? I'm not sure that there's much to talk about besides actually making the winter menu, so maybe those interested in doing the work on that should decide amongst themselves??

bill

yes!

Post by bill » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm

so, the forest says that it does its best to source food locally and organically? does it? personally this is really important to me and is a reason that many people are willing to work and support the cafe.

the cafe spents alot of money on food! this is a great power to influence things non? i think it is well possible to improve either local sourcing or organic sourcing or both at the same time. i know that this is difficult with keeping the cost of food down; is it possible to sell cheap not organic things and thigs which are completely organic e.g. a fully organic potato, fully organic soup, fully organic curry. this would mean that people buying food in the cafe actually know what they are buying.....any thoughts?

lucky

Post by lucky » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:10 pm

I've moved this to a new thread - FOOD SOURCING.

Thanks, Alex*