Requests from Infoseed

Front of House, garden etc.
swithun

Requests from Infoseed

Post by swithun » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:10 pm

Infoseed are having a meeting on Thursday 7-9pm. Some of the things they want to discuss come under the FoH umbrella.

Get a bigger table for the 2 computers upstairs. It is a bit intimate at the moment. The only problem is finding the room for a bigger table. I imagine that Infoseed would just swap one of their big tables for the smaller one.

Painting on the wall outside Infoseed. Now that the rooms look good on the inside, it is time to make it look good on the outside. There isn't much there at the moment, I don't think.

A small presence upstairs. They would like to have a poster and a small box for giving away leaflets and DVDs/CDs.

Does someone from FoH want to come to the meeting, or, failing that, post any ideas here?

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:45 pm

it all sounds fine.

paint away. put poster / box somewhere unobtrusive.

chris

Post by chris » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:42 pm

i am opposed to a larger table for the internet in the gold room. i think its fine.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:02 pm

Have you actually used the computers in the gold room?? If we could get something slightly larger so you don't have to rub your leg up against the person next to you, it would be good.

Sean will be at the Infoseed meeting tonight. I am skipping it - I am such a rebel.

Do they want to do the painting themselves, or do they want us to? Right now we're doing the table stuff, but I'd be up for getting some mural action for downstairs organised, as well.

swithun

Post by swithun » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:01 pm

They want to do the painting/decorating themselves. But if it could be coordinated with any Forest decorating, it would be handy, regarding disruption and mess.
shannon wrote:Have you actually used the computers in the gold room?? If we could get something slightly larger so you don't have to rub your leg up against the person next to you, it would be good.
Yeah. All the people with rubable legs use palmtops.