Should the legendary Forest CHEESE be made with or without cheese INSIDE?
* With Cheese
* With Soy-Cheese
* Cheese is boring and I do not understand the obsession with it. Bring on bean pate!
Should the legendary Forest CHEESE be made with or without cheese INSIDE? (I.E. do we replace it with vegan SOY CHEESE or 'tofurella'?)
NOTE: We are talking about discontinuing the CHEESE and making it vegan only. We are talking about giving only a vegan option. However, we do not believe a system of separate vegan / non-vegan CHEESE will work and believe firmly that we should either pre-make vegan CHEESE or NOT make CHEESE.
The Case For Cheese
1) Some people feel that having cheese tastes better because the cheese is mixed with meat and bones in the most delicious manner.
The Case For the Tofurella
1) Currently vegans are not able to enjoy a CHEESE as they are made containing cheese inside. A cheese made without cheese inside (but WITH cheese on top) would mean EVERY customer would be able to enjoy a cheese regardless of their prediliction towards cheese.
2) More people buying cheese could result in making more money.
3) It is good to have The Forest menu accessable to as many as possible.
4) Some say: Tofurella is tasty with cheese on top or inside, and people are not going to stop ordering it because of this change.
Cheesefuckers -- count yourselves lucky. The burrito was just a start. -- The Vegans.