Meeting yes meeting

Records, publishing, shop etc.
dan

Meeting yes meeting

Post by dan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:54 am

Hey ok it's a little short notice but keeps everyone on their feet...
Friday 2nd March - 5pm - Forest.
Talk about: artwork, pressing of 7", Future compilation, future releases (how to get them), launch party for 7", other things.
See you there I hope,
dan xx
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

bill

Post by bill » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:30 pm

ok

dan

Post by dan » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:44 pm

ooh we have to decide what to write on inner run-off of record too. this is most exciting
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:01 pm

how 'bout : "if you can read this you're to close to the groove: play the record again..."
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

dan

Post by dan » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:21 pm

I like something like 'one foot in the groove' - 'close to hte groove' you know, it's punny.

chris

Post by chris » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:29 pm

can we have some hidden closed loops as well?

that woul be ultra cool
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:36 pm

"one foot in the groove" is good!

and definitely stick some closed loops in the playout groove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please: i need them for the Hemulen's white noise dj set. you can always fit some of them in - they only take one turn...
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.