smoothies

chris

smoothies

Post by chris » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:20 am

so, i asked for a banana smoothie today, but it seems we dont sell them anymore. i have also noticed that fruit has become very cheap again. and also sometimes the weather is hot.

smoothies are delicious, healthy, easy to make and in season.

wouldnt it be great if we sold them!!

i would buy them all the time.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:14 am

It's nice, you can always tell summer has arrived when the palmer demands for smoothies get underway again...
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

swithun

Post by swithun » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:15 am

If I come down to Octopus Diamond, will I be able to buy a smoothie? Or will I get the finger like people do in the Forest?

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:56 am

always eight fingers at the octi...
and another thing
return of the guac
i recently had the 'mole with salad and new potatoes and some ready salted crisps.
bring it back.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Jane

Post by Jane » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:06 pm

swithun wrote:If I come down to Octopus Diamond, will I be able to buy a smoothie?
Ohhhhhhhh, yes, and you have liquor license so you can put cheap rum in yours and it will be like mexico. I'm so happy. Maybe I will go tonight and drink some.
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

chris

Post by chris » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:17 pm

want to have smoothies at octopus, but it will have to wait until we get the right kind of icemachine....(for the type of smoothies i want)

xxxx
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Jane

Post by Jane » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:35 am

yes, one day forest will have ice machine and smoothies too.

Jane

Post by Jane » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:36 am

yes, and one day forest will have ice machine and smoothies too. but you have rum.

x

thehemulen

Post by thehemulen » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:50 pm

i thought you were gonna say...itll have to wait until we get a lisence. have you got a smoothie lisence at OD?
"If something is boring after two minutes, try it for four. If still boring, then eight. Then sixteen. Then thirty-two. Eventually one discovers that it is not boring at all." --John Cage.

Gaz

Post by Gaz » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:09 pm

A smoothie bar has just opened at the bottom of victoria street/grassmarket.
They are charging 2.45 to 3.85...
There's money in them there smoothie hills.
the more you think, the more you stink