Meat Mondays

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
mark

Meat Mondays

Post by mark » Fri May 27, 2005 10:15 am

Vegetables!

The Forest is full of vegetables, and I, for one, am up for a cull.

I've been speaking to the Kitchen Managers and they agree.
So from this Monday I will be organising meat-eating on a grand scale.
There will be blood on the walls...one may call it an installation of grand irony!

Meat Mondays - starting this Monday (a bank holiday no less) - in the garden - I am hoping the BBQ smoke will waft into the cafe, luring all those vegetarians and vegans to come and taste my meat.

If you want to taste Mark's Meat then come along - all are welcome.

If this Monday's event proves to be a success (and let's hope so...I need the money) then I've been thinking of branching out into more ethnic meat recipes to please the Hippies.

Bush meat is readily available on e-bay. Just the other day I saw some Gorilla testes going for a bargain. Unfortunately they wouldn't post so I passed this time. But man did they look tasty...

So hopefully see you there. Bring a friend (No vegans)

(If raining we will move the BBQ to the office - I will be hastily defrosting the Lidl burgers in the sink)
the pen is mightier than the word

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Fri May 27, 2005 8:42 pm

Mark, knowing you, you're probably being slightly facetious, but this is actually a very good idea.

A Forest barbecue, make our Australasian inhabitants feel particularly at home, as we mock and butcher their accents, along with poor, defenseless, tasty animals to cook upon our fire.

Let's make a barbecue. The forest needs more fire as part of its cycle to go forth and be fertile.

Jonny

Post by Jonny » Mon May 30, 2005 11:23 am

bloody great idea!!!!
uhuh....
in the field.