organisers & t-shirts

Records, publishing, shop etc.
Shannon

organisers & t-shirts

Post by Shannon » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:54 pm

Not sure if this is the right place, but I can't think of a better one.

Lucy and I are interested in placing a bulk order for Slingshot organisers. They are super cool, super handy, and super reasonably priced. I think they'll sell like hotcakes - though it is a little late in the year to place the orders. They cost approximately £2.50 if we get 40 or more, and £3 for less than that. There is probably a shipping charge on top of that. We could sell them for around £6?? I would like to place the order early in the week, so they get here before Xmas. If Forest is not interested, I will ask ACE. If no one digs, Lucy will go ahead and order. What does everyone think??? Should I ask the Forest group, due to the spending requirement?

Also, there are only about five or six Republic of Forest t-shirts left. All size small. We talked before about placing another order, but Neil wasn't interested unless we raise the price to make it worthwhile. I think there's a demand (and they are also super cool). A few people have tried to buy shirts from me, but haven't been able to because we don't have their size. Should we order more? Should we raise the price? Personally, I'm not totally against making them more expensive, but I would like to keep it down below £10.

chris

Post by chris » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:27 am

i think yes to both, but new/different t-shirt desgn as well instead... although maybe soon my screen printing will be wporking (oh the dream, the dream....!) xxx
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:25 pm

There is a package in the mail with organizers and some other random stuff I bought. If anyone has a big objection to it being a Forest thing, I'll just sell them myself, but there's only about 15 so I don't think they'll be hard to get rid of. They cost about £3 each, so we could sell them for £6-7??

beev

Post by beev » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:45 pm

I'm in favour of us selling cool stuff, but can we keep them in the glass cabinet under lock and key? It is too easy for stuff to disappear otherwise.

KMs would have the key and pass it on to NMs, who could leave it in the till or post it in the safe at the end of the night.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:40 pm

What glass cabinet??

chris

Post by chris » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:14 pm

great idea. we should get one to go on the counterto the left of the help yourself to water point...
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

beev

Post by beev » Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:24 pm

I was thinking of the one that's behind the decks.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:11 pm

Ah yes, I dig it.

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed May 09, 2007 6:34 pm

I sold the last t-shirt today. It would be really nice to get more for the summer time. There is definitely still demand.

If they are still the same price to order, how about selling them for £9??

We could have a new design?!

beev

Post by beev » Wed May 09, 2007 9:41 pm

I'm up for a new design. Aaron was really helpful in providing the other ones. All he had to do was email me a decent quality jpeg of each image. If anyone has something they think would be good on a t-shirt, that's what they should do...

beev

Post by beev » Wed May 09, 2007 9:46 pm

Also, I've bought a lock for the cabinet. Will be round to fit it when a get a wee moment free...