Lots of Flatscreen Monitors £25 each

Gandhi

Lots of Flatscreen Monitors £25 each

Post by Gandhi » Wed May 16, 2007 10:48 am

hey guys, the company I work for has got brand new shiny monitors and are selling the old Flatscreen LCD 15inch Monitors we used to use. They are all in good condition and come with the cables. I think they are all mainly Dell monitors, with some Fujitsu ones and a couple of IBM ones.
They are asking £25 for them each which I think is good, however if the forest or people are interested I need to know very soon (today before 3pm) and I would need to collect any Cheques for them tonight at around 5.30pm from the Forest(it has to be Cheques and not cash etc, must be made out to The Student Awards Agency for Scotland...money goes back into funding students so don't think we're gonna blow it on a party!)
Anyways if your interested then let me know please.
Andy Farina (Garden Andy...im going to stop using this name as i don't really do much in the garden now, i now will be known by the name...Jesus)
It's like God's vagina!

chris

Post by chris » Wed May 16, 2007 11:59 am

get at least two for forest, i think
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

beev

Post by beev » Wed May 16, 2007 12:06 pm

Andy, can you pass on your phone number? My forest chequebook is at home and I have a busy afternoon, but we can try to sort something out.

Mine is 07717 710 396

Can you either call me or text me your number?

chombee

Post by chombee » Wed May 16, 2007 1:58 pm

What does the forest want them for?

Be nice to replace the little CRT's on the Ubuntu machines in the cafe and save some space, BUT flatscreens are stealable and may get nicked. The CRTs are heavy and crap so no one will take them.

May as well grab a couple for forest though, we can find something for them.

beev

Post by beev » Wed May 16, 2007 2:07 pm

Andy, I've left the cheque with Shannon as I probably won't be here.

They are for the Ubunto computers, but they shouldn't be just flung out there for some cunt to nick. I intend to make some kind of frame in which to house them and keep them safe.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed May 16, 2007 2:38 pm

probably best to get a chain and lock the to something? just a thought
It's like God's vagina!

chombee

Post by chombee » Fri May 18, 2007 12:11 pm

The colours on these monitors are a bit washed out I guess due to being used lots. Hint: turn the contrast down to zero and the brightness to 50, seems to make it acceptable.

Cheers Andy
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

chombee

Post by chombee » Fri May 18, 2007 12:12 pm

also there is a very dark brown background in the Ubuntu default set which normally would look like crap (maybe literally) but in this case is quite useful.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!