Any choir member needing a ride Saturday ?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
amelia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Any choir member needing a ride Saturday ?

Postby amelia » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 am

New to Edinburgh, Chandra told me I could get a cab to the Sat eve performance. I have no idea where it is other than a street address so I could get it from the forest if anyone else needs a lift. Anyone in need?
To Be or not to Be is actually the answer, and the solution. [color=#FF0000][/color]

Return to “The People's Forum”