Tumblr domain needs updating

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chombee
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tumblr domain needs updating

Postby chombee » Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am

I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

Mister C

Re: Tumblr domain needs updating

Postby Mister C » Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am

Is this kosher. I got this email as well, I thought it was a phishing e mail, looks kind of flaky

swithun

Postby swithun » Sat May 25, 2013 12:02 pm

chombee

Postby chombee » Sat May 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Yeah it did look phishy (especially with the IP address) but it links to a tumblr.com help page that says we should be pointing to domains.tumblr.com. We may even already be pointing to that?
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

ChaoticReality

Postby ChaoticReality » Sun May 26, 2013 10:15 am

I've updated the IP that blog.theforest.org.uk points at to the one from the email: 66.6.44.4. TTL on the record is 4h so the change should propagate quite quickly.

Return to “Website/Online”